Our team of experts will supervise you and create a personalized, sport-specific program that will prevent injuries, accelerate your recovery, and optimize your physical performance.
Sports injuries can happen to anyone, regardless of your level of age, gender or fitness level. Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, a sports injury can hamper your physical progression and can have a huge impact on the overall quality of your life.
That’s when we come into the picture!
A sports injury physiotherapist is someone who specializes in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management of sports injuries. At our clinic, we have a team of highly trained and experienced sports injury physiotherapists who will help you recover from your injury and get back to your sport or activity within no time in the safest and fastest way possible.
Sports Injuries and Conditions We Treat
At Painfree India Physiotherapy, we treat the following sports injuries:
Leg and Foot Pain:
- Plantar Fasciitis: Heel pain
- ACL injury, ACL tear treatment
- Runner’s knee, shin splints
- Hip pain, hamstring, shin pain
- Tailbone pain – coccydynia
- Ankle sprain and ankle pain
Arm and Shoulder Pain:
- Frozen Shoulder, Adhesive Capsulitis
- Tennis elbow
- Shoulder pain, shoulder tendinitis
- Fracture and Dislocation
- Wrist pain, hand pain
- Elbow pain
Fitness & Sports Rehab:
- Post-operative physiotherapy (ligament repair)
- Muscle strain and ankle sprains
- Treatment for gym injuries, football injuries
- Running injury and knee pain
- Core strengthening for lower back pain
- Zumba and dance injuries
Sports Physiotherapist In Delhi At Your Convenience
We understand that injuries suck, so we ensure that your treatment is done efficiently and promptly. To arrange a session with us, you can reach out to us for a clinic appointment or a home visit or book an online session.
Once we confirm the appointment, we’ll have a quick initial assessment following which you’ll be assigned a sports injury therapist. The therapist will get on with your diagnosis and treatment plan right away and within no time you’ll be back to full physical activity.
Our range of physiotherapy services for sports injuries include:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis of your injury
- Development of a personalized treatment plan
- Hands-on physiotherapy techniques to reduce pain and inflammation
- Exercises and stretches to improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Education on injury prevention and management
So, if you’re looking for a sports physiotherapist in Delhi or Gurgaon, you know who to reach out to.
Don’t let a sports injury hold you back and keep you on the sidelines for long.
Book an appointment with us today and get back in the game.