Orthopedic physiotherapy is a specialized branch of physiotherapy that focuses on the treatment of patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions. This type of physiotherapy helps patients in recovering from conditions such as osteoarthritis, sports injuries, back pain, and various forms of joint and muscle disorders.
At Pain Free India Physiotherapy At Home, our goal is to help individuals make a full recovery from their musculoskeletal conditions, and prevent it from ever happening again thus, improving their quality of life.
Our orthopedic physiotherapist will work with the patient personally to develop a customized treatment plan that takes into account the individual’s specific needs and goals. The treatment plan is designed to help the patient regain strength, mobility, and function, and to restore the patient to full body function.
If you’re looking for an Orthopaedic physiotherapist in Gurgaon, then you’re at the right place!
Orthopedic Conditions and Symptoms We Treat
At Pain Free India Physiotherapy At Home, we treat the following musculoskeletal issues:
Muscle Sprain & Strains
- Muscle spasm
- Ankle sprain, heel pain, foot pain
- Calf muscle pain and leg pain
- Pelvic pain
- Hip pain, buttock pain
Bone and Muscle Pain
- Spondylosis and Sciatica
- Herniated disc, slipped disc
- Back pain – lower back pain, upper back pain
- Neck pain, Cervical pain
- Spine conditions
- Shoulder pain, tailbone pain
Aging Issues among the Elderly
- Knee pain (knee arthritis)
- Joint pain and arthritis in hands
- Balance & mobility for elderly
- Finger and wrist pain
- Dizziness (Vertigo & Parkinson’s)
- Chronic back pain
When it comes to Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, we specialize in all types of Knee Treatment, Joint Treatment, Shoulder Joint Treatment, and Hip Joint Treatment. Here’s the detailed list of our specializations:
- Soft tissue injuries (Ankle sprains, tennis elbow, hip pain, wrist pain, plantar fasciitis, rotator cuff injury, stress fracture )
- Spine Conditions (Neck and Back pain, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, sciatica)
- Osteoarthritis (Arthritis, Joint pain, Knee joint pain, Cervical Spondylosis, Lumbar spondylosis, Spondylitis)
- Shoulder conditions like Adhesive Capsulitis/ Frozen shoulder
Benefits of Working with an Orthopedic physiotherapist in Delhi/Gurgaon
- Pain relief: Reduces the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, sports injuries, and back pain
- Improved mobility: Helps patients regain strength and mobility in their joints, muscles, and bones
- Reduced risk of injury: Improves patients’ posture, balance, and strength as it reduces their risk of injury
- Better physical function: Improves patients’ physical functionality, allowing them to perform day-to-day activities more easily and comfortably
- Improved quality of life: Reduces patients’ pain and improves their physical function, thereby improving their overall quality of life
- Non-surgical approach: Orthopaedic physiotherapy follows a non-surgical approach to treat musculoskeletal conditions. This is a safer alternative for individuals who wish to avoid the risks and recovery time associated with surgery.
- Personalized treatment: Every physiotherapy session is designed with the patient’s needs and goals in mind. Our team will work 1-on-1 with you thus ensuring that you will receive the most effective and appropriate treatment for your condition.
Orthopedic Physiotherapist In Delhi/Gurgaon At Your Convenience
We understand that patients experiencing Orthopedic conditions might find it difficult to travel or engage in physical activity over long periods, and will usually need some form of assistance. So, we make sure that availing our services is as easy and comfortable as possible.
To arrange a session with us, you can reach out to us for a clinic appointment or a home visit or book an online session.
Once we confirm the appointment, we’ll have a quick initial assessment following which you’ll be assigned an orthopedic physiotherapist. The therapist will get on with your diagnosis and treatment plan right away and will work with you 1-on-1 to improve your body functions.
So, if you’re looking for an Orthopedic physiotherapist in Delhi or Gurgaon, you know who to reach out to.
With our certified Orthopedic physiotherapists, state-of-the-art lab, and equipment, and the latest modern techniques, you’ll get better in no time.