Our team of experts will create a tailored rehab and education program for you so you can breathe and function at the highest level possible.
Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy is a specialized area of physical therapy that focuses on improving the functionality of the lungs and heart through exercise and other therapeutic interventions. It is a holistic approach to physical therapy that seeks to improve the patient’s overall health by taking into consideration the physical, psychological, and emotional aspects of the patient’s condition.
At Pain Free India Physiotherapy At Home, when it comes to cardiopulmonary physiotherapy, the primary goal is to reduce the risk of developing or intensifying heart and lung conditions by providing patients with the necessary exercises, education, and guidance to improve their health.
Cardiopulmonary physical therapy treatments are tailored to each individual’s needs and can involve anything from prescribing exercises to teaching breathing and relaxation techniques.
Benefits of Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy
Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy can massively improve a patient’s overall health and quality of life. By addressing the underlying causes of their condition, they may experience relief from their symptoms, increased energy, and improved physical and mental health.
The benefits of cardiopulmonary physiotherapy are as follows:
- Improved cardiovascular and respiratory function: Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy helps improve the functioning of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels, thereby increasing the overall health and well-being of the patient.
- Reduced breathing difficulties: This therapy also helps relieve breathing difficulties associated with conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and bronchitis.
- Reduced heart rate and blood pressure: Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy has been shown to reduce heart rate and blood pressure in patients with high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Improved blood circulation: This therapy helps improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular conditions.
- Enhanced athletic performance: Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy has been proven to improve athletic performance by increasing endurance and strength.
Cardiopulmonary Conditions and Symptoms We Treat
Cardiac rehab is a must if you’re suffering from any type of heart-related condition. Our therapists can also help patients suffering from lung issues to breathe better and alleviate symptoms such as breathlessness, coughing, and shortness of breath.
At Pain Free India Physiotherapy At Home, we treat a variety of heart conditions, as mentioned below:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Bronchitis, Bronchiectasis
- Low Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- After ICU and critical care
- Rehab after prolonged hospitalization
- Acute breathlessness
- Chronic cough
- Post Covid Rehab
- Bed-ridden elderly
- CABG: Bypass surgery
- Heart surgery (blocked artery, valve replacement)
- Angina, heart attack
- Hypertension & Cholesterol
- Heart Disease & Cardiomyopathy
Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapist In Delhi/Gurgaon At Your Convenience
We understand that patients suffering from heart conditions and lung diseases often refuse to step out independently. So, we make sure that availing our services is as easy and comfortable as possible.
To arrange a session with us, you can reach out to us for a clinic appointment or a home visit or book an online session.
Once we confirm the appointment, we’ll have a quick initial assessment following which you’ll be assigned a cardiopulmonary physiotherapist. The therapist will get on with your diagnosis and treatment plan right away and within no time you’ll experience the effectiveness of the treatment.
So, if you’re looking for a Cardiopulmonary physiotherapist in Delhi or Gurgaon, you know who to reach out to.
Don’t let a heart condition hold you or your loved one back from living life to the fullest.
Book an appointment with us today.